Homeopathy is very effective for acute treatments. What is an acute condition? Acutes can vary from trauma injuries (ie. insect stings, or sports injuries) to contagious epidemics (ie. influenza).
Acute condition (or symptoms of) examples:
- Insect/Reptile stings/bites (ie. puncture wounds)
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Muscle strains/sprains
- Fractures (ie. homeopathy can help with bone healing after it has been reset by a trauma physician)
- Lacerations (ie. homeopathy can help with wound healing after it has been stitched by a trauma physician)
- Surgery (or other invasive medical treatment) recovery
- Iatrogenesis (ie. negative side-effects from conventional medication)
- Vaccinosis (ie. negative side-effects from vaccination)
Acute consultations duration is shorter than constitutional consultations. Our services include up to a half hour (30 minutes) consultation (remedy included), and email/telephone follow-ups.